Take a kid! Enjoy a fun day of fishing in South Carolina’s pristine waters. Teach valuable skills and create lasting memories. It’s an adventure for all ages!
- Snapper Trips July 14/15
“Gulfstream” Deep Sea Fishing
Head Boat Fishing
- Rod n’ Reel
- Fishing License
- All Day "Gulfstream" Max 78 Anglers
- Semi-Private "Gulfstream" Max 45 Anglers
- Snapper Angler
Experience Unforgettable Deep Sea Fishing from Myrtle Beach, SC
Explore the breathtaking waters of South Carolina and catch the fish of your dreams with our top-rated Deep Sea Fishing charters.
Semi-Private charters have a max of 45 Anglers per trip. More space, more fish! These have a limited availability compared to our standard All Day Fishing charters.
The “NEW INLET PRINCESS”
Celebrating her 50th season, the “New Inlet Princess” is a United States Coast Guard Certified & Inspected Vessel. She ⛴ is 82′ in length with bathrooms onboard and a second-level observation deck 👀 in addition to her Air Conditioned❄️ cabin complete with snack bar.
All Day Deep Sea Fishing. Approximately 45 to 60 miles offshore and 110 to 200 feet deep. Approximately a 3 hour ride to fishing grounds.
Gag Grouper 🐠 Scamp Grouper 🐠 Red Grouper 🐠 Large Sea Bass 🐠 Red Snapper 🐠 Vermilion Snapper 🐠 Silver Snapper 🐠 Triggerfish 🐠 Amberjacks 🐠 Cobia 🐠 Grunts 🐠 Jolthead Porgies
- Please wear flat-soled, closed toe shoes (no sandals)
- Bring a jacket in the cooler months as the temperature gets cooler on the water than on land.
- 👍🏽 A small soft-sided cooler.
- 👍🏽 Up to 2 personal fishing rods.
- 👍🏽 Extra cash to purchase snacks or drinks on board. Canteen / snack bar is CASH ONLY.
- 👍🏽 A valid ID if you choose to purchase alcohol on board.
- 👍🏽 A camera to show off your catch to all your friends!
- 👍🏽 Tips for your hardworking crew are greatly appreciated.
- 🚫 aerosol sunscreen.
- 🚫 hard sided coolers / ice chests.
- 🚫 hard sided live bait tanks.
- 🚫 alcohol
- 🚫 glass containers
- 🚫 bring large items (e.g. luggage) since there is limited storage space on board.
- 🚫 bananas 🍌