Half Day Sea Bass Fishing in South Carolina is an exciting experience! While admiring the stunning coastal views, catch the biggest and freshest sea bass.
"Continental Shelf" Fishing
Head Boat Fishing
- Rod n’ Reel
- Fishing License
- Youth Angler Ages 12 & under
Continental Shelf Fishing Adventures from South Carolina
Discover the thrill of continental shelf fishing in South Carolina! Explore diverse marine life and reel in your catch on this unforgettable adventure.
The “NEW INLET PRINCESS”
Celebrating her 50th season, the “New Inlet Princess” is a United States Coast Guard Certified & Inspected Vessel. She ⛴ is 82′ in length with bathrooms onboard and a second-level observation deck 👀 in addition to her Air Conditioned❄️ cabin complete with snack bar.
Continental Shelf Fishing. Approximately 25 to 35 miles offshore and 70 to 90 feet deep. About a 2-hour ride to the fishing grounds.
Fish for Vermillion Snapper 🐠 Grunts 🐠 Silver Snapper 🐠 Triggerfish 🐠 Larger Black Sea Bass 🐠 & more.
- Please wear flat-soled, closed toe shoes (no sandals)
- Bring a jacket in the cooler months as the temperature gets cooler on the water than on land.
- 👍🏽 A small soft-sided cooler.
- 👍🏽 Up to 2 personal fishing rods.
- 👍🏽 Extra cash to purchase snacks or drinks on board. Canteen / snack bar is CASH ONLY.
- 👍🏽 A valid ID if you choose to purchase alcohol on board.
- 👍🏽 A camera to show off your catch to all your friends!
- 👍🏽 Tips for your hardworking crew are greatly appreciated.
- 🚫 aerosol sunscreen.
- 🚫 hard sided coolers / ice chests.
- 🚫 hard sided live bait tanks.
- 🚫 alcohol
- 🚫 glass containers
- 🚫 bring large items (e.g. luggage) since there is limited storage space on board.
- 🚫 bananas 🍌