Explore the breathtaking waters of South Carolina and catch the fish of your dreams with our top-rated deep sea fishing charters.
"Half Day" Sea Bass Fishing
Head Boat Fishing
- Rod n’ Reel
- Fishing License
- Youth Angler Ages 12 & under
Catch the Biggest and Freshest Sea Bass on Our Half Day Fishing Expedition
Half Day Sea Bass Fishing in South Carolina is an exciting experience! While admiring the stunning coastal views, catch the biggest and freshest sea bass.
The “NEW INLET PRINCESS”
Celebrating her 50th season, the “New Inlet Princess” is a United States Coast Guard Certified & Inspected Vessel. She ⛴ is 82′ in length with bathrooms onboard and a second-level observation deck 👀 in addition to her Air Conditioned❄️ cabin complete with snack bar.
Half Day Sea Bass Fishing. Approximately 3 to 15 miles offshore and 40 to 50 feet deep. About a 1 hour ride to fishing grounds. The most common fish we catch on this adventure are:
Black Sea Bass 🐠 Grunts 🐠 Tom-Tates 🐠 Sea Bream 🐠 Porgies
Fish size averages about 1/2 to 3 pounds
- Please wear flat-soled, closed toe shoes (no sandals)
- Bring a jacket in the cooler months as the temperature gets cooler on the water than on land.
- 👍🏽 A small soft-sided cooler.
- 👍🏽 Up to 2 personal fishing rods.
- 👍🏽 Extra cash to purchase snacks or drinks on board. Canteen / snack bar is CASH ONLY.
- 👍🏽 A valid ID if you choose to purchase alcohol on board.
- 👍🏽 A camera to show off your catch to all your friends!
- 👍🏽 Tips for your hardworking crew are greatly appreciated.
- 🚫 aerosol sunscreen.
- 🚫 hard sided coolers / ice chests.
- 🚫 hard sided live bait tanks.
- 🚫 alcohol
- 🚫 glass containers
- 🚫 bring large items (e.g. luggage) since there is limited storage space on board.
- 🚫 bananas 🍌