Discover the thrill of continental shelf fishing in South Carolina! Explore diverse marine life and reel in your catch on this unforgettable adventure.
Afternoon "Shark" Fishing
Head Boat Fishing
- Rod n’ Reel
- Fishing License
- Youth Angler Ages 12 & under
Unleash Your Inner Angler with Our Shark Fishing Trip in South Carolina
Experience the thrill of capturing sharks in South Carolina‘s pristine seas. Join our afternoon shark fishing tour today for an unforgettable experience.
The “NEW INLET PRINCESS”
Celebrating her 50th season, the “New Inlet Princess” is a United States Coast Guard Certified & Inspected Vessel. She ⛴ is 82′ in length with bathrooms onboard and a second-level observation deck 👀 in addition to her Air Conditioned❄️ cabin complete with snack bar.
Half Day Shark Fishing. Approximately 3 to 15 miles offshore and 40 to 50 feet deep. About a 1 hour ride to the fishing grounds. The most common fish we catch on this adventure are:
Atlantic Sharpnose Sharks 🐠 Grunts 🐠 Black Sea Bass
Sharks average 3 feet in length. Fish size averages about 1/2 to 3 pounds.
- Please wear flat-soled, closed-toe shoes (no sandals)
- Bring a jacket in the cooler months as the temperature gets cooler on the water than on land.
- 👍🏽 A small soft-sided cooler.
- 👍🏽 Up to 2 personal fishing rods.
- 👍🏽 Extra cash to purchase snacks or drinks on board. Canteen/snack bar is CASH ONLY.
- 👍🏽 A valid ID if you choose to purchase alcohol on board.
- 👍🏽 A camera to show off your catch to all your friends!
- 👍🏽 Tips for your hardworking crew are greatly appreciated.
- 🚫 aerosol sunscreen.
- 🚫 hard-sided coolers/ice chests.
- 🚫 hard-sided live bait tanks.
- 🚫 alcohol
- 🚫 glass containers
- 🚫 bring large items (e.g. luggage) since there is limited storage space on board.
- 🚫 bananas 🍌