13 May Sport Fishing Myrtle Beach For Father’s Day
Sport Fishing Myrtle Beach For Father’s Day
Sport fishing in Myrtle Beach is always an adventure, even for those who may not qualify as seasoned fishermen. The experience of being on the water with family and friends and sailing the ocean in search of wildlife is a family fun vacation activity on its own.
Perhaps you’ve always wanted to experience shark fishing or Gulf Stream fishing, but never took the time. Or, maybe you’ve been on several trips and know the fun that awaits when you plan a chartered fishing trip in Murrells Inlet. Either way, the Crazy Sister Marina team knows that sport fishing makes for one of the best Father’s Day gifts you could imagine.
Why Choose Myrtle Beach Sport Fishing?
Customizing your sport fishing Myrtle Beach trip has never been easier with Crazy Sister Marina helping guide the way. Whether you’re interested in sailing 45 to 60 miles offshore or want to stay closer to the shoreline to fish for Sea Bass, Spadefish, and small sharks, the variety of fishing trips offered by our skilled team allows you to do what you prefer.
Variety of fishing trips:
- Gulf Stream Combo Fishing: An 11-hour trip that travels 45 to 60 miles out. Trolling for Mackerel, Dolphin, Tuna, Wahoo, Marlin, and Sailfish. Bottom Fishing for Snapper, Grouper, and Triggerfish.
- Near Shore ½ Day Fishing: A 4.5-hour trip that travels up to 15 miles out. Trolling for King and Spanish Mackerel. Bottom fishing for Sea Bass, Spadefish, and small sharks.
- ¾ Day Combo Fishing: An 8-hour trip that travels 10 to 30 miles out. Trolling for Mackerel, Amberjack, Barracuda, and Cobia. Bottom Fishing for Sea Bream, Black Sea Bass, Snapper, Grouper, and Triggerfish
- Offshore Combo Fishing: A 6-hour trip that travels 15 to 25 miles out. Trolling for King and Spanish Mackerel, Amberjack, and Barracuda. Bottom fishing for Sea Bass, Grunts, Triggerfish, and small sharks.
- ½ Day Combo Fishing: A 5-hour trip that travels 3 to 20 miles out. Trolling for King and Spanish Mackerel and Amberjack. Bottom Fishing for Black Sea Bass, Sea Bream, Grunt, and Porgy.
- Shark Fishing: A 6-hour trip spent drift fishing for Black Tip, Spinner, Fine Tooth, and Blacknose sharks, with the occasional Tiger and Hammerhead sharks. Sharks average 3 to 5 feet in length.
Whether you want to spend the entire day on the water or just a few hours, the sport fishing trip Murrells Inlet options offered by Crazy Sister Marina ensure you create the custom fishing trip you want.
Why Choose Crazy Sister Marina Sport Fishing Murrells Inlet
With two sport fishing boats from which to choose, you get to customize your experience even more. Choose from The Sea Rake or The Side Kick, depending on your number of fishing trip partners. Father’s Day is the ideal opportunity to plan a legendary fishing trip for your dad. Create memories that will last a lifetime and experience an unforgettable Murrells Inlet sport fishing trip with your father or son this June. Father’s Day is June 16, 2019, so book your fishing trip now.