The Fish Finder is a fast, comfortable 26′ center-console boat. Sea Hunts, equipped with advanced fish finding and navigation electronics. A restroom is available onboard.
"De La Nada" Charters
Nearshore / Inshore
- Morning 3 Hour Trip Departs at 7am
- Morning 4 Hour Trip Departs at 7am
- Afternoon 3 Hour Trip Departs at 12:30pm
- Afternoon 4 Hour Trip 12:30 Departure
Adventure on a De La Nada Charter
Your fishing adventure starts on the De La Nada, a fully restored 25’ Mako boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This comfortable center console is equipped with advanced fish-finding and navigation electronics and comes with an ice box.
- Fish for Mackerel, Sharks, Black Sea Bass, Redfish, Flounder, Bluefish, Spadefish, and more!
- The captain will take you up to 5 miles offshore to fish local reefs, or guide you in the calm sheltered waters of Murrells Inlet – your choice!
- Rods, reels, bait, tackle, fishing license, fuel, and fish cleaning are included in the cost of your charter.*
*Gratuity not included